Skip to content
- While you still have your freedom, stay home an entire weekend to get a taste of what this will be like for days or weeks.
- Plan for it – Get whatever you need to make your place an oasis. Think of exercises you can do in your space to be active. Make a meal plan with enough variation to satisfy your tastes.
- Make different meals. Try different recipes, hence the planning mentioned above. Try baking different things, making pasta from scratch or dishes that are more intricate.
- Read. Journal. Paint and/or draw. Blog. Vlog. Write a book. Compose songs.
- Take dance breaks.
- Clean from top to bottom. Organise stuff. Take naps.
- Have spa days.
- Have daily video chats with friends and family.
- Immerse yourself with positive thoughts.
- Spend quality time reading the Bible.
- Work on your budget. Learn more about personal finance and so on.
- Knit. Crochet. Sew. Mend what needs mending.
- Keep a gratitude list and update it weekly.
- Do free online courses. Google and have at it.
- If you work from home, mix it up, so it doesn’t become monotonous.
- If you have a balcony or space indoor, plant something and nurture it.
- Please add to the list…
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: